Sunday, September 1, 2019

Rituals Sakura Collection: a delicious Japanese-inspired bath ritual!

Sakura "Try Me" Box products
I was happily selected to try a Rituals Sakura (Japanese Cherry Blossom) "Try Me" TryaBox, and I must say that I am really delighted with it! First of all, it smells divine- even the box smelled divine! (For just that reason it's a great gift- it's so much fun to open something that smells so good even before you know what it is!) And the three products are REALLY great, and while luxurious, not expensive, and I will be buying them- and some of the other products in the Collection, too! Included in the "Try Me" box are the Sakura Sugar Scrub, Foaming Shower Gel, and Body Cream, and with them I created a lovely, relaxing, and sensual little bath "ritual" for myself, that brings back wonderful memories of our Honeymoon in Japan and seeing the Cherry Blossoms! I love the Sakura Sugar Scrub, which is a great but gentle exfoliator (I much prefer sugar scrubs to salt scrubs, as sugar scrubs don't burn...), and smells delicious, and the Sakura Body Cream, which is moisturizing and creamy, and has the same delightful scent, but best surprise was the unique Sakura Foaming Shower Gel, as it's really creamy and luscious on the skin, and truly moisturizing, which many shower gels aren't! Rituals has many different collections (check them all out here: https://www.rituals.com/en-us/about-rituals.html), but I wanted to try the Sakura Ritual specifically because I have Very happy memories of seeing the Cherry Blossoms in Kyoto with Dan during our Honeymoon, and recapturing a bit of that magical experience seemed like a lovely thing to be able to do... 
The Cherry Blossoms in Kyoto...
The Cherry Blossom Festival in Japan is world famous, and rightfully so: That springtime awakening of nature in Japan is a glorious but fleeting thing, precious because it is over all too soon, & it symbolizes that beauty is momentary, and that life must be enjoyed... When Dan and I were in Kyoto (for 2 days!) during our Honeymoon in the early spring, we knew that we were too early for the blossoms, and wouldn't get to see them... and so, when we woke up in Kyoto that morning and he called me to the window of our hotel room to see the trees that had just burst into flower, my heart skipped a beat!  Ritual's Sakura Collection is inspired by that tradition, and includes nourishing Organic Rice Milk as well as cherry blossom, and it's truly delightful- and would make a Great gift! Here is the link to the complete Sakura Collection- not only bath products, but other lovely things, including Hair & Body Mist, Shampoo and Conditioner, Shower Oil., Fragrance Sicks, and Candles- and I want them all! :-) And luscious as they are, they are NOT expensive, so I just may be able to get them all, too!  https://www.rituals.com/en-us/collection-story-sakura.html 
Dan and I and the Cherry Blossoms in Kyoto!


The Cherry Blossoms in Kyoto, Japan

  
The Cherry Blossoms in Kyoto, Japan









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some
advice from an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your
own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.

I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start.
Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

Ruth Josey said...

What a wonderful find! These are beautiful gift sets and at those prices, easily giftable (and with Christmas coming up, what a great suggestion). Thanks so much for sharing. Oh, and I loved the pictures of your visit to Japan and the beautiful cherry blossoms. I can see how seeing those from your hotel window first thing in the morning could put you into a great mood for the day!

Ruth
www.VogueFauxReal.com

Anonymous said...

Great blog here! Additionally your web site loads up very fast!
What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink
in your host? I want my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Anonymous said...

Hey there, You've done an excellent job. I wilⅼ certainly digg it
and personally suggest t᧐ my fгiends. Ӏ am
sure they will be benefited from this site.