Sunday, May 8, 2016

The Anti-Aging Babe Tries Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue!

The three-product Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue regimen
I'll admit it- I'm an Anti-Aging Product Junkie! I'm 57, and I like to think I don't look it LOL, and I'd also like to keep it that way! I'd also like to (of course) take off 20 years, LOL, so I'm always interested in trying the latest and greatest anti-aging products to hit the market. As a member of Crowdtap, I recently got to sample (and share with my gal pals) the new Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue three-product regimen: the Miracle Anti-Fatigue Wake-Up Hydra-Gel Moisturizer in the morning, and the Miracle Anti-Fatigue Sleeping Cream and Miracle Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel-Cream at night. I really liked that I am getting to sample all three products, as they are meant to work together, and so I'm hopeful I will see some good results over time.
I very much like the light and silky texture of all three products, how they feel on my skin, and how my skin feels after I've applied them.
The morning Wake-Up Hydra-Gel Moisturizer has a really light, gel-like texture, and it feels very good on, and leaves my skin soft and smooth. I have worn it successfully both under makeup and without makeup. It contains 15% Hydra-Glycerin, which is a humectant (a.k.a. "moisturizer" LOL), Hyaluronic Acid, and an Antioxidant Complex of Wild Berry, Vitamins C and E. After one use, it is supposed to plump skin and provide all-day, deep hydration, and after one week, to have improved your skin's signs of fatigue, re-activated your skin's radiance, and smoothed your skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines. I can say that it does keep my skin smooth, soft, and hydrated (without being greasy or shiny) all day, and I hope to see more results as time goes on! The other great thing is that it's only about $17, so it's affordable, and readily available at places like Rite-Aid and Walmart, as well as online- so you can afford to stick with the program!

Wake-Up Hydra-Gel Moisturizer in the morning









Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel-Cream



Applying the Eye Gel-Cream at night

In the evening I am using the Miracle Anti-Fatigue Sleeping Cream and Miracle Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel-Cream. The Sleeping Cream is creamy, but (thankfully) quite light, easily absorbed, and not heavy or greasy, and it doesn't clog my pores or cause me to break out. It contains Lavender Essential Oil, Hyaluronic and Hydroxy Acids, and it's meant to renew and firm skin, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles- while you sleep! I do like the way it feels, and will continue using it, as I'm hoping for more results the longer I do! The Eye Gel-Cream I think is the most unique of the products, for its extremely light and silky, gel-like texture, which I really like. It's not greasy or oily, the way so many eye creams are, and it's absorbed immediately into my skin. It's also infused with Essential Oil and Hyaluronic Acid, and Caffeine, as well, and its goal is to help fight signs of fatigue and reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. And that's exactly what I'm looking for! And these products are only about $17 each, as well, so for about $51 you can try the entire regimen and find out if it works for you, without spending the hundreds (or thousands) of dollars that so many skin care regimens cost!
Through this Crowdtap sampling opportunity, I also had the opportunity to share the Wake-Up and Sleeping Creams with my gal pals, and as they are all over the country I shared it with them on Facebook, and sent them samples in the mail! One of my girlfriends really loved it- she wrote: "I tried the morning cream this morning and really liked it a lot. It made my skin feel soft all day. I am going to try the night cream tonight... Where can you buy these products?" So I told her! :-) (Check out the Garnier USA website, which has deets on all the products, as well as a Store Locator interactive map you can use to find out where to buy the products near you. I often order online, as here in Extremely Rural southern West Virginia there's basically no place to shop- our nearest Walmart is one hour away!)
My "Crowdkit", including samples to share with my friends
The samples I sent to my friends...


As I've written before, Crowdtap is a great program if you are interested in giving your opinion about products, as well as being invited to sample and review them! Check it out and let me know what you think in the comments- and let me know if you've tried this Garnier anti-aging skin care regimen, and what you think of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work
and coverage! Keep up the good works guys I've added you guys to blogroll.