Wednesday, February 24, 2016

How's my neck?! I used RoC MULTI CORREXION 5-in-1 Chest, Neck & Face Cream...




After 2 weeks with Roc Multi Correxion 5-in-1
Thanks to being a member of Crowdtap, I was able to sample RoC® MULTI CORREXION® 5 in 1 Chest, Neckand Face Cream, and I have been using it for for two weeks now, with excellent results! Having done "before and after" photos, I can honestly and seriously say that my skin looks much better, ESPECIALLY on my neck- that is where I truly see a great, positive difference! My neck is smooth now (I'm 56 and definitely had a "wrinkly issue"), not dry, and much more even-toned, with none of the red, blotchy discolorations I had before, and I love it! I have no problem now wearing more "open" tops, which is a great feeling! I did "before and after" photos, so I could see if I had any real, visible results, and I have to say I'm really impressed- and will keep using it!  
Before starting to use Roc Multi Correxion 5-in-1

My one issue with the product is that I do NOT like using SPF chemicals on my skin and they are not needed in this cream. The cream actually has 4 of them: Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 4%, Octisalate 4%, and Octocrylene 2%.  UCK! The skin is the largest organ of the body, and I prefer to use as few chemicals on it as possible, and as these four are truly NOT needed in this product, I am hoping Roc will come out with a version of this cream that doesn't have any of those chemicals. When I reviewed Roc Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Chest Neck & Face Cream online I gave it 4 stars for that reason- if not for that, I would have given it 5 stars.

RoC® MULTI CORREXION® 5 in 1 Chest, Neck and Face Cream is a smooth, rich, yet light cream, that goes on smoothly and is absorbed well; I use it after my RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® Deep Wrinkle Serum in the morning. (I also use it on the back of my hands, and they are much more even-toned as well- they were quite red and blotchy). Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 cream utilizes "HEXINOL® Technology", to strive to improve a wide range of aging issues, including fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness and elasticity, loss of radiance, and evenness of skin tone.


I found the biggest benefits to me were with regards to lines and wrinkles on my neck and chest, and evenness of skin tone. Roc promises it will give visible improvement in as little as 4 weeks, and as I have seen results in only two weeks, I do want to stick with it! The other great thing is it's only $28.99, and readily available at places like Walmart, Walgreen's, CVS, and & Drugstore.com, and  not some $400 cream, so you can afford to give it a shot! For more info on the product, go to the Roc skincare website and the Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest Neck and Face Cream page.
Let me know what you think of the product in the comments- have you had success with it, too? What other products do you use with it?


No comments: