Sunday, January 31, 2010

Surreal Seurat Pokey-RR-in-the-snow pix...

Yesterday, in the midst of our newest snowstorm, I ran outside on the front porch as the Pocahontas passed the Elkhorn Inn and snapped pix thoughtout the day... even in the dusk... When I downloaded them, the "dusk" ones were totally black- you couldn't see a THING! The flash on our pokey (forgive the railfan pun...) little Wally-World Kodak digital doesn't carry more than 2 feet... So I got "Creative". I opened them in Picasa and began to lighten them and lighten them... and play with the colors... and all of a sudden I got something Very cool and rather "Seurat pointellist"! Enjoy!
Below is what it looks like in "real life"...  I rather prefer the "Pink Pokey"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who loves to taste bran-new stuff. Presently I'm constructing my private photovoltaic panels. I am managing it all alone without the assistance of my staff. I'm utilizing the net as the only way to acheive that. I ran across a really awesome website which explains how to build photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The web site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not really sure bout how accurate the data given there is. If some experts over here who had experience with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the page it will be awesome and I would highly appreciate it, because I really take an interest in solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U people rock.