Sunday, July 19, 2015

Ebates: a GREAT shopping portal for cash back- really!


As my faithful readers - and Facebook friends- know, I do a LOT of online shopping! We have the Elkhorn Inn in Landgraff, WV, and the only store around here is Walmart, so if not for online shopping the inn would be decorated in a style I like to call "Early Wally World"! The other great thing about shopping online is that the items you order are delivered right to your door- and here in Extremely Rural West Virginia, where driving distances are crazy, that is a BIG plus! 
For the last 13 years I have been shopping online, usually at least once a day (yes, really!), for everything from clothing and shoes to makeup and skin care and perfume, to gourmet food items for Chef Dan, to office supplies and inn decor (sheets, towels, quilts, lighting fixtures, carpets, pillows, etc.), to seeds, plants, and supplies for for our garden, to books, music, and appliances (air conditioners, kitchen appliances, etc.) and computers, as well as our cars and ATVs (we have bought most of them online!) and parts, our electronics and supplies for them, basically all our travel (I book just about all our hotels and airline tickets online - and Hilton, Holiday Inn, and many others are on Ebates!), wine and holiday gifts, vintage and historic items for our Museum Room at the Inn, and unique things for our Gift Shop! And I use Ebates as much as I can, as I really do get cash back- over $197 so far! No, they don't have every store I like to shop at, but they do have most of them! I shop a LOT at ebay, and fortunately ebay is on Ebates  with as much as 3% cash back! It may not seem like much at first, but it adds up FAST, and I get what they Ebates calls a "Big Fat Check" periodically, and it's really great! Other stores I love to shop at that are on Ebates right now, include Victoria's Secret, Burpee, Wind & Weather, Advance Auto, Walmart, Lowe's Sam's Club, Amazon, Piercing Pagoda, Vitamin World, Vistaprint, Vitamin Shoppe, Living Social, Verseo, Open Sky, Sephora, Ulta, Travelocity, Touch of Modern, Gardener's Supply, Overstock.com, Restaurant,com, Think Geek, The Bouqs, Spirit Halloween, Hotels.com, Irv's Luggage Warehouse, Spafinder Wellness, Perfumania, Ouidad, Soap.com, QVC, HSN, Priceline, and Shiseido! As you can see, we have rather eclectic tastes! LOL 
 Right now we need parts for our Jeep, so I'm looking at 4 Wheel Drive Hardware and 4 Wheel Parts

Whenever I start shopping, I ALWAYS go to Ebates FIRST to check if the store I want to shop at is on Ebates, because they add new stores all the time, and I want to make sure I get my cash back!   Remember: you MUST shop through the link on Ebates in order to get your cash back!

I highly recommend you take a peek at Ebates, and if you use any of my links here to sign up we'll both get a great deal!
Click here for MY EBATES LINK!
Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to try to answer them for you! Happy shopping!

No comments: