Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Magic Mountain day...

We had THE BEST DAY EVER today! Rode our ATVs up to Miracle Mountain, and then kept going... found a GORGEOUS place to have a Totally Private picnic lunch at the tip-top of a mountain, looking out across the mountains in the sparkling, summer sunshine... A loaf of bread, a jug of wine, roast beef sandwiches with tomato-basil tapenade, and thou! We truly found "our private West Virginia" and had THE most romantic, fun day I can imagine... the kind of "honeymoon holiday" day that makes you never want to live anywhere else...



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What kind of ATV's are you guys riding? I've got a Polaris Sportsman 500 myself, decked out with accessories from Sportsman's Guide's Truck & ATV section. Last year I got myself a snow plow attachment and I had a blast digging out my house during that blizzard! =D